Ad ID: 1574
Added: April 12, 2019
Sale Price: €6900
I‘m selling my FASTACRAFT PROWLER ZERO.
Because of its solid and strong construction, it is the perfect choice for beginners and your first foiling sessions!
We pimped the Boat with a bowsprit. From the cockpit through the foredeck there is installed a big carbon tube to run the pushrod (instead of the shitty cable slider) and the lines for the gearing adjuster. At the front end we mounted a Mach2.3 bow mechanism with a self made adjustable wand.The standard rudder with flap is replaced with a Mach 2.0 rudder and a small 2.3 anhedral rudder. The rigg is a Mach2 medium Mast, a Mach 2.3 Boom and a North H14 Sail in very good condition.All control lines are from FSE Robline and spliced continuously.
It comes with:
– Prowler hull by Fastacraft
– Mach2.0 rudder with 2.3 anhedral small foil (both in very good condition)
– custom bowsprit with Mach2.3 bow mechanism and new adjustable wand
– custom ride hight adjuster with new pushrod system
– custom endlesssystem for kicker & cunningham
– lowered mast stump (4cm lower)
– Mach 2 medium mast
– Mach 2.3 Boom
– original mast (40mm) and boom also included
– North Sails H14 sail
– KA Sail slightly used good for training
– trolley etc.
All modifications have been done by the Austrian Moth Champion Michael Schönleitner.
Asking price: € 6.900,-
Boat is located at lake Attersee (Austria). If you‘re interested or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via pm or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org